Join Our Team
Looking for a new career? We may have the opportunity for you.
At VR Business Brokers we are confident of the professionalism and skills we possess in order to provide the highest level of representation to our clients.
We are proud of our history and believe that we are in a better environment than ever to capitalize on hard work and superior market position. While we are confident, we are not content. We are always thinking about what comes next, and we hope that path leads us to you. Our challenge is now to build on our legacy and realize our full potential.
We are positioned to accelerate growth by adding to our team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, VR Business Brokers is a great opportunity for you to reach your potential.
Attitude and aptitude are equally as important as having the skills listed below. Here are a few things we look for and have found are good stepping stones for the development of a successful Intermediary:
- If you have owned a business in the past, that’s a great start and you will put many of those skills to work early on.
- If you are comfortable with numbers, that’s also important and will help you dive-in head first.
- Introvert? Well, we need more of an extroverted person who either already has a business network in-place, or someone who is comfortable building a network and talking to people they may not already know.
- Are you a planner and mediator at heart? We often play the role of ‘intermediary’ between buyer and a seller. It’s important to be able to do that with solid business ethics.
- Flexible in both mind and spirit. We are mediators and it takes a certain personality to do that successfully.
- Personable and Professional – In both speech and appearance. You are the type of person who knows your name is your calling card.
- Successful outside sales experience is valuable.
- Confidence, self-starter, motivated from within, mental dexterity, and ability to multi-task are things you should bring to work with you on a daily basis.
If you feel you possess the qualities necessary to become a successful business intermediary, give us a call. Let’s see if the chemistry is right between us.
If you are motivated by personal accomplishment, stimulated by challenge and want the prestige associated with this profession, then becoming a trained VR Business Intermediary is for you!
Leadership/ownership at our firm recognizes, values, and rewards high producers, ask just how committed we are recognizing and rewarding great people! For experienced business leaders, the sky is truly the limit to what you can accomplish professionally and financially as a VR associate.
Be prepared to tell us why you will be successful in business sales, mergers & acquisitions.
Key Characteristics of Successful Associates:
- Action Oriented
- Business/Financial Acumen- basics thru advanced
- Integrity and Trust
- Selling/Building Relationships
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management